ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a competent Enterprise Sales Executive / Sales Manager who will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and managing client relationships for the International Market - ANZ / EMEA / SEA.
If you have a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and love the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market, then you are in the right place.
- Increase the profits by establishing and acquiring new client accounts.
- Improve the market share in international sectors.
- Determine the needs of the client and the prices and discount rates for the products of the company
- Focus on scaling programs that drive adoption in named accounts, revenue, and market penetration across the assigned accounts.
- Able to manage very high revenue-based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- To understand the needs of the company and participate in sales meetings and training programs.
- To maintain accurate sales records, figures, and reports in the sales database and the relevant client information.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Min 4 - 6 years experience as an account executive in a SaaS product-based company.
- You should have closed business and preferably managed your pipeline from discovery to closure.
- Proven SaaS sales experience is a must.
- You should have worked for ANZ / EMEA / SEA market in the past.
- A sales experience in HR Tech will be good to have.